Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Use Times New Roman, 12-point font
Use Double quotation marks for quotations
Please use either American or British English, do not mix
Punctuation (commas, periods, question and exclamation marks) should come before close quotation marks, not after.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the submission must not contain the author's name and affiliation nor any references to the author's own publications.
Articles published in The Journal of Somaesthetics are following the license Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License: Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs (by-nc-nd). Further information about Creative Commons
If excerpts, tables, figures, charts, artwork or photographs from other copyrighted works are included in an article, it is the author’s responsibility to obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source’s in the article and citation list.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.